Attention, All Personnel… and everyone else.
Well folks, we’re having a BIG month here at Flashpoint Arts.
- It was my distinct honor to air an interview this week on FBR with Doyle Lawson. What a blast that was. I hope to post that on the site for you later this week.
- This Sat night on Bama Bluegrass, I’m going to spend the second hour talking about a very special project: Mac Wiseman- I Sang the Song
- We got the feeds for both shows embedded on the sidebar of the website (look to the right) AND we have an all new chatbox setup for interaction during the Monday night show and whenever else we want to use it!
- Now here are a couple of things on the way:
- Mar 13, we will have Donna Lynn Caskey on the show at 8 PM central to talk about her ‘newly done, old time music, her new CD and her musical influences. Several of our regulars are fans/friends of Donna Lynn and we don’t do a whole lot of old time music, so this will be a treat!
- Mar 27 (note DATE CHANGE!), Monday night, 8PM C. Drum roll, please….. Just ahead of his new CD Original, 2 Time IBMA Hall of Fame member Bobby Osborne will join us to talk about his work past and present. Bobby and his brother Sonny are musical heroes of mine and we (if I can keep my wits about me) should have a large time!
I hope you’ll make Flashpoint Bluegrass Radio and Bama Bluegrass appointment listening in your life. We have a great time and we share wonderful music with each other. Here are the times and places you can find the shows: